The species that started this company! We source Live Lobsters daily from Maine up to Canada and hold them live in our Chicago facilities.
Includes: Two Live, 1.5lb Lobsters[wpv-woo-product-price]
Fun Fact: Only 50% of live lobster purchasers actually know how to cook them. If this is you, don’t worry! Follow our simple instructions below, and you’ll become the Executive Chef of your household in no time!
How To Boil Live Lobster
We strongly recommend boiling lobsters. This is the easiest technique for beginners. The best way to boil is in water flavored with sea salt, in the water. The water actually adds weight to the lobster meat while some methods tend to dry out the lobster meat.
Lobster Boiling Instructions:
- Fill your lobster pot with water. Allow three quarts of water per 1.5 pounds of lobsters, they should be totally submerged in water.
- Add 1/4 cup of Sea Salt for each gallon of water. (4 quarts = 1 gallon). This adds significant flavor to the lobsters.
- Bring the salt water to a rolling boil.
- Put your live lobsters in one at a time using gloves or tongs. Do not cover.
- Stir the lobsters halfway through boiling. (2-6 Lobsters for 11-12 minutes)
- Boiled lobsters will be bright red when done.
- Place boiled lobsters in cool water or let stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Learn more @ https://www.supremelobster.com/live-lobster/
There are no reviews yet.